Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Food Journey: Soup and Bruschetta!

Hi Folks - In my region of the USA it was a whopping 84 degrees (Fahrenheit) making it an absolutely stunning day!

My duathalon engines are still revved up and I ran 2.2 miles and lifted weights today (patting myself on the back). I had great soup for lunch that was accompanied by an awesome glass of basil lemonade from my favorite Vietnamese joint.  And to top it all off  I created a TASTY bruschetta recipe using one of my favorite veggies: CUCUMBERS (The Food Journey: Spicy Cucumbers)!

Veggie Pho Soup

Basil Lemonade
I rarely feel like firing up a hot stove on warm sunny days. Today was no different.  All I wanted for dinner was something fresh, easy, light and tasty.

Cucumber Bruschetta ingredients:
2 vine ripened tomatoes (chop to the desired size and shape)
1 cucumber
fresh dill
fresh curly parsley
2 cloves of garlic
salt (to taste)
a dollop of olive oil
a squeeze of fresh lemon juice

Preparation:
Chop everything up and let the ingredients mingle for 10 minutes to 2 hours. 

Note: you can use any herbs and spices you like....again....free style this recipe to fit your vibrations.

I paired the bruschetta with sea salt bagel thins.  Ummm ummm good! It was a great way to end my day! Also note:  the bruschetta is alive!!! No heat or cooking required! All the vitamins and nutrients are there, waiting to nourish your body!

Cucumber Bruschetta


Try it and let me know how you like it!

Peace and Blessings!


1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    Reply

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, comments or questions! We are on this Journey TOGETHER!