Friday, May 10, 2013

The Food Journey: Airplane Food....Part 4

Okay folks...day #4  on another one of my self induced challenges (Airplane Food...Part 3 and  Small brush....Large Impact) is over. 

I has such a large dinner last night, my digestive system needed a break! I could feel it!

I departed my hotel room with my swamp water, tea and trail mix again... but all I wanted for most of the day was fruit, veggies and tea.  I also downed my less super duper cayenne lemon tonic this morning. I am pleased to say my arm felt good today...no numbness! Praise Him! :)

So here is what I ate today:

Breakfast - swamp water, blackberries, bananas, carrots
Snack - banana
Lunch - two heaping plates of salad and 2 small pieces of veggie pizza (light cheese)
Snack - trail mix, apple, banana
Dinner - rice, green beans and stir fried veggies (three pieces of teriyaki chicken)
Dessert - NONE but I almost caved and got a big huge snicker bar! Why you ask? Because we just stopped working tonight around 11:40pm (EST) and I was feeling a bit stressed!!! Snickers are my go to food for work stress!

I settled for 3 Famous Amos cookies and more swamp water instead.  The rest of the cookies were discarded....

So here I am tired to the max....but feeling good about what I was able to achieve on this trip with making better food choices.   But there is still tomorrow!

I haven't made good on my daily workout goal this week....but you can only do so much in a day when your schedule is tied to other's.  I'm not going to beat myself up for not working out everyday while on the road.

My swamp water was investigated again and commentary was rendered. But it's all good man! I love it! Like I said last night, a chance to share good news about good alternatives is always welcome.  I have noticed a lot more fruit in the room though! Positive influence doesn't have to be aggressive or overbearing...the opposite is more effective. 

What do you think?


Peace and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, comments or questions! We are on this Journey TOGETHER!