One dish that he thoroughly enjoys is what he calls simply "pasta". Gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free!
This dish is made with corn or rice pasta (cork screw spirals work best) and a variation of pesto.
- Pasta - corn or rice
- Olive oil - extra virgin is perferred (optional)
- Garlic (one or two cloves depending on how much you need to make)
- Coconut manna or butter (optional but gives a nice creamy texture)
- Salt to taste (sea salt or himalyan pink salt)
- Greens (use any combination you like: broccoli, kale, parsely, basil, cilantro, spinach, celery, swiss chard)
- Boil pasta to directions on package
- Blend all other ingredients together until smooth - no need to cook the greens before blending
- Combine pasta and pesto
|Himalyan Pink Salt - tastes great!|
|Coconut butter - very tasty in smoothies, beans, mashed potatoes, and deserts|