Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!  My hope is that we will ALL have a prosperous, healthy, productive, joyous, strength filled, courageous, satisfying year. 

Since I have started this journey, I've learned more about myself than I could have ever imagined.  I've learned more about my weaknesses, my strengths, why I struggle with certain things so much, and what REALLY makes me tick. 

I've learned to love better, be more patient, exhibit self control (even when I don't want to) and I know what TRUE kindness really is. 

God has ushered me into a new year.  For that I am thankful.  My work on this earth is not finished yet. 

I have no resolutions.  I just want to be a better mother, wife, sister, aunt, niece, granddaughter, daughter, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, friend, and co-worker.  I've been enlightened on how to be better.  Now it's up to me to take the bull by the horns and fulfill the revelation.  It's time for me to kick fear and uncertainty out of my life! For good!

I must not rely on my five senses to lead me.  I have to rely on the still small voice of God to guide me.  That has been my main struggle this year - letting my common sense rule the day, instead of God's all knowing Spirit.  It's a new day and I'm grateful for another chance to get it right.  Good bye fear! Hello courage!

Are you all with me???

Thanks for supporting me this past year.  Blogging has been a new experience for me, and I've loved every minute of it.  I'm hoping to grow The Natural Journey For Life in 2014.  So stay on for the ride!

Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, comments or questions! We are on this Journey TOGETHER!