1. Displays cancer fighting ability by impeding cellular mutations
2. Increases bile production
3. Facilitates gallbladder drainage
4. Helps prevent slow or difficult digestion
5. Helps with sinusitis and bronchitis due to the mucus softening properties
Sounds ravishing to me!! :)
I decided to be adventurous and create a side dish using the daikon radish I got in my CSA box. I searched for recipes online and created a variation of what I found.
Spicy Roasted Daikon Radish
3 daikon radish
3 large carrots
1 cup of sliced leeks
2 sliced jalapeno peppers
Salt to taste
Red pepper flakes to taste
2 TBS of olive oil
Balsamic vinegar to taste
1. Slice all veggies thinly
2. Place on baking sheet
3. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper
4. Bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350F
5. Add balsamic vinegar and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
|Pre and post baking|
Anyone ever juiced a radish???
Peace and blessings!