Thursday, March 20, 2014

Detoxification: Liver and Onions Part 2

Spring is on the way! I can feel it in my bones, even though the temperature was only 42 degrees in the North East yesterday. I cleaned out some (not all) spiritual dirt by participating in the Daniel Fast.  Now it's time to clean out my liver........again!  I started a liver flush in October 2013, but it got derailed because I caught a cold.  It's time to try it again!



Here is what the flush is composed of:

Week 1 - 3: preparation
  1. Drink Burdock Root tea every morning (2 cups)
  2. Drink Liver/Gall bladder tea every other day (4-6 cups)
  3. Drink Detox tea every other day (4-6 cups)
  4. Drink Dandelion tea every night (1 cup)
Week 4:  The Flush.......
  1. Purifying raw food (2 days)
  2. Juice fast (3 days)
Based on my previous detox experiences (dry brushing, 30 Day Raw Food), I surmise that week 4 will be a doozy!  I have never truly prepared myself for a detox...I just jump into it, and 75% of the time I got hit with serious detox symptoms.  Some symptoms include joint pain, nausea, diarrhea, headaches, irritability and extreme fatigue.

This will be the first time I'm actually preparing my self.  So far, so good.  I'm on day #4 and coupling it with dry brushing.  There are so many teas to drink, I don't have belly room for junk!

Liver cleansing is key to a healthy body.  I'm embarking upon this journey again, with hopes of seeing it through till the end.  Pray church!! :)

The Liver Gall Bladder tea contains: dandelion, barberry, chamomile, yellow dock, fringtree and peppermint.

The Flush tea contains: alfalfa, blackberry leaf, myrtle leaf, uva ursi, rosehips, nettle, juniper berries, licorice root, sage.

I'm hoping to FINALLY get rid of my dry skin, bad circulation, night sweats, cravings, and skin discoloration.  Oh...and joint pain! It's all about giving my liver a HUMONGOUS hug and kiss!

If you have allergies, body odor, cravings, dry skin, joint pain, night sweats, varicose veins, bad PMS, low energy, constipation, insomnia....try cleaning out your liver.  Drinking herbal tea and eating clean food will do NOTHING but improve your health.



As usual I have my detox journal primed and ready to capture the "fun" so......stay tuned!!!

Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, comments or questions! We are on this Journey TOGETHER!