Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tress Update #8: Another Faux Hawk Remix!

Hi Folks -

My hair is growing so nicely I have to keep my styles fresh or I will end up looking like someone who does not have any friends....Ya'll know what I'm talking about! :)

I have been so swamped and tired, that I have not been posting as often as I would like this month.  In spite of my fatigue I wanted to share a quick new style....it's ANOTHER re-make of my faux hawk.....

Another re-mix...front view

Side view...deeper larger side flat twists

One side twist

Another front view....First time I wore red lips in YEARS!!!!



Any style suggestions for me?? I need more stuff I can rock with my current length! I thought about putting braids in my hair for a few months, but I think I'm going to ride out this "in between" stage raw and real! 
 

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!!!

Peace and blessings!

2 comments:

  1. You can always do a twist out. or you can do a faux haux and twis the hair instead of leaving it out. you could probably do a variety of puffs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions! I will try the puff tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, comments or questions! We are on this Journey TOGETHER!