Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Food Journey: Berry Blizzard

Hi Folks!

I've been on the run these last few weeks...so much so, that I've been making TONS of smoothies and quick meals to prevent myself from eating things I shouldn't and to keep my engines revved up!

Here is a simple but absolutely YUMMY smoothie recipe I've made about 6 times in the last few weeks! I call it the Berry Blizzard smoothie.  This smoothie is full of vitamin C and antioxidants and is so TASTY! Oh...and Caleb approved! :)


Berry Blizzard Recipe:
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 - 1/2 cup fresh red grapes
1 cup goji berries (dried)
1/2 cup cranberries (dried)
water (add to reach desired consistency)

Optional:  hemp and chia seeds

Add all ingredients to blender and whirl away!


Berries in VitaMix

Cranberry (dark purple), Goji berry (bright red), Strawberry and Red Grapes

Berry Blizzard!

 
Happy smoothie making!

Peace and blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, comments or questions! We are on this Journey TOGETHER!