Friday, April 4, 2014

Watermelon Plum Smoothie


Hi Folks!  I created an awesome smoothie that I shared with co-workers and they loved it too!  It’s called the Watermelon Plum smoothie. 
Remember, smoothies are an excellent way of consuming raw foods.  You can put anything in a smoothie your heart desires making it a never ending treat for your palate.

Here’s the recipe:

3 cups of watermelon chunks

2 cups of frozen strawberries

Juice of 3 oranges

2 red plums

1 black plum

1tps of Ashwanganda powder  (more on this herb is coming so stay tuned!)

 


I believe this is the best smoothie I've ever created.

It’s great for the summer and had tons of vitamins, minerals and hydrating properties. 

Try it and let me know what you think!


Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, comments or questions! We are on this Journey TOGETHER!